- Obtaining A U.S. Ski & Snowboard Membership
- Race Registration
- Race Schedule and Results
- Season Announcements:
- Standings and Awards - Overall Standings will not be awarded during the 2021 season
- 2021 Team Draw and Referee Schedule
- Master Bib Assignments
All Tahoe Race Series races will be U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West Sanctioned events. All athletes must hold a valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West Membership in order to compete in the Tahoe Leauge Race Series with their home program. In order to obtain that membership, please follow these few steps.
- visit https://usskiandsnowboard.org/
- click on 'Members' and scroll down
- either 'Create an Account' or 'Log In' to your My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account.
- from you 'My Account' box choose 'Register a new U.S. Ski & Snowboard member'
- you will need to choose a competitor license based on your age and choose the Far West Division, plus include your club.
- you will complete all steps and check out at the end.
- Questions? contact [email protected], your team administration or [email protected]
All Tahoe Race Series registrations run through your home program. Please contact your teams Tahoe Race Series Administrator to complete your registration process.
Tahoe Race Series Entry Fees for 2021 - paid directly to your program
Regular Season Entry: $40 per day includes entry and lift ticket
Championship Entry: $45 per day includes entry, lift ticket and Championship shirt
Late registration is $40 per day and must be received prior to close of race morning registration(this is on top of the $40 regular fee, or $45 Championships entry fee).
|Jan 22, 2022||Parallel GS||U12+||TBD|
|Jan 23, 2022||Parallel GS||U10 and under||TBD|
|Feb 5, 2022||Parallel SL||U12+||Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows)|
|Feb 6, 2022||Parallel SL||U10 and under||Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows)|
|Feb 26, 2022||Parallel SL||U12+||ASC Training Center/Boreal|
|Feb 27, 2022||Parallel SL||U10 and under||ASC Training Center/Boreal|
|March 12, 2022||Champs||U12+||Diamond Peak|
|March 13, 2022||Champs||U10 and under||Diamond Peak|
Tahoe Race Series Mission:
The Tahoe Race Series is designed to be an accessible, cost effective, development stepping stone to life- long fun and friendship in ski racing.
- all athletes must hold a valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West competitors license (www.usskiandsnowboard.org) to complete both
- all races are U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West, non-scored, sanctioned events
- athletes can only be entered via their team administrator, no individual registrations
- athletes are required to use team assigned bibs (contact your team administrator for your bib)
- At all Tahoe Race Series events, competitors must use only one pair of skis within the race arena, which is defined as the area between the fences and including the start and finish areas.
- US Ski and Snowboard has banned the use of all fluoronated wax use for all athletes. Application of any type of waxing solution must not be applied at any Tahoe Race Series competition venue, which is defined as the ski resort property. Use of ski preparation benches at any Tahoe Race Series competition is not allowed in the race arena.
- races will utilize a team start order that is drawn and posted by Decembre 15th. Running youngest to oldest by age group, all girls first followed by all boys, and reverse within their age class for the second run
- all competitors receive 2 runs per race day
- age classes are U8, U10, U12, U14 and U16+
- An athlete must compete in one Tahoe Race Series Race in order to be eligible to participate in the Championships. There will not be a Championship event during the 2021 season.
U16+ Top 3 boys and girls
U14 Top 10 boys and girls
U12 Top 15 boys and girls
U10 Top 15 boys and girls
U8 Top 5 boys and girls
U12 and Older Team Cup
U10 and Under Team Cup
2022 Season Standings