- Obtaining A U.S. Ski & Snowboard Membership
- Race Registration
- Race Schedule and Results
- Season Announcements:
- Standings and Awards
- 2021 Team Draw available by December 1
- Referee Schedule 2021 available by December 1
- Master Bib Assignments
All Tahoe Race Series races will be U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West Sanctioned events. All athletes must hold a valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West Membership in order to compete in the Tahoe Leauge Race Series with their home program. In order to obtain that membership, please follow these few steps.
- visit https://usskiandsnowboard.org/
- click on 'Members' and scroll down
- either 'Create an Account' or 'Log In' to your My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account.
- from you 'My Account' box choose 'Register a new U.S. Ski & Snowboard member'
- you will need to choose a competitor license based on your age and choose the Far West Division, plus include your club.
- you will complete all steps and check out at the end.
- Questions? contact [email protected], your team administration or [email protected]
All Tahoe Race Series registrations run through your home program. Please contact your teams Tahoe Race Series Administrator to complete your registration process.
Tahoe Race Series Entry Fees for 2021 - paid directly to your program
Regular Season Entry: $40 per day includes entry and lift ticket
Championship Entry: $45 per day includes entry, lift ticket and Championship shirt
Late registration is $40 per day and must be received prior to close of race morning registration(this is on top of the $40 regular fee, or $45 Championships entry fee).
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL LOCATIONS AND CALENDAR DATES ARE PROVISIONAL UNTIL FALL WHEN RESORTS CAN EVALUATE AND APPROVE SKI RACING AT THEIR VENUES DURING THE 20-21 SEASON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
|Jan 23, 2021||PGS||U12 and Older||Mt. Rose|
|Jan 24, 2021||PGS||U10 & Under||Mt. Rose|
|Feb 6, 2021||PSL||U12 and Older||Northstar|
|Feb 7, 2021||PSL||U10 & Under||Northstar|
|Feb 20, 2021||PL + Skills||U12 and Older||Alpine Meadows|
|Feb 21, 2021||PL + Skills||U10 & Under||Alpine Meadows|
|March 13, 2021||PL + Team||U12 and Older||Diamond Peak|
|March 14, 2021||PL + Team||U10 & Under||Diamond Peak|
Tahoe Race Series Mission:
The Tahoe Race Series is designed to be an accessible, cost effective, development stepping stone to life- long fun and friendship in ski racing.
- all athletes must hold a valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West competitors license (www.usskiandsnowboard.org) to complete both
- all races are U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West, non-scored, sanctioned events
- athletes can only be entered via their team administrator, no individual registrations
- athletes are required to use team assigned bibs (contact your team administrator for your bib)
- At all Tahoe Race Series events, competitors must use only one pair of skis within the race arena, which is defined as the area between the fences and including the start and finish areas.
- US Ski and Snowboard has banned the use of all fluoronated wax use for all athletes. Application of any type of waxing solution must not be applied at any Tahoe Race Series competition venue, which is defined as the ski resort property. Use of ski preparation benches at any Tahoe Race Series competition is not allowed in the race arena.
- races will utilize a team start order that is drawn during the Far West Fall Convention. Running youngest to oldest by age group, all girls first followed by all boys, and reverse within their age class for the second run
- all competitors receive 2 runs per race day
- age classes are U8, U10, U12, U14 and U16+
- An athlete must compete in one Tahoe Race Series Race in order to be eligible to participate in the Championships
Suggested Race Day recommended schedule: (to be confirmed at morning coaches meeting)
8:00 Coaches meeting - no parents or athletes
9:00-10:00 Free ski and warm up
11:00-12:30 First Run
12:30-2:00 Second Run
2:00-3:00 Free Ski the mountain with teams
U16+ Top 3 boys and girls
U14 Top 10 boys and girls
U12 Top 15 boys and girls
U10 Top 15 boys and girls
U8 Top 5 boys and girls
U12 and Older Team Cup
U10 and Under Team Cup
2020 Season Standings
|U8 Boys||U10 Boys||U12 Boys||U14 Boys||U16+ Boys|
|U8 Girls||U10 Girls||U12 Girls||U14 Girls||U16+ Girls|