Here we go FIS Families!
The first WR FIS Selections and registration are open for the season.
SELECTIONS OPEN 11.18.20 AND CLOSE 11.20.20 END OF THE DAY
QUOTA: 29 MEN AND 35 WOMEN (THIS RACE SERIES ONLY INCLUDES FAR WEST AND PNSA ALLOWING US A LARGER QUOTA)
Here is the process:
1. Coaches will confirm or pull athletes for the event via their responses.
2. Parents can review the selections by clicking here (also linked on the U19+ Schedules page). Make sure you are looking at the correct tab, Far West men or Far West women.
3. If your athlete is a selection you need to complete the registration via your MyUSSA portal for event online registration. Click here for directions on how to register. THIS IS NOW OPEN AS OF 11.19.20 AT 12:20
4. Selection boards will be updated at the end of each day as the confirm and pull process takes place.
5. Athletes currently listed as Alternates can wait until they become selections in order to pay online for this event.
Questions? Please contact the Far West Skiing Office.
Discounted Lodging Info:
WR FIS Mammoth Open 2020 – December 12 – December 18, 2020
For reservations, individuals need to call 800-MAMMOTH (1-800-626-6684) and reference the group name, WR FIS Mammoth Open 2020 or Group ID: 31117 or book online using the link below. Reservations are subject to the deposit and cancellation policies quoted online or by the vacation specialist. Please note applicable taxes and fees are subject to change at the time of your stay.
Cutoff Date: Not Applicable
Resort Fee: $10.00