Click here for: U.S. Ski &Snowboard Alpine Entry Card (U.S. Ski & Snowboard only, not FIS)
Click here if you need: Credit Card Authorization form (for FIS events registered through the Far West Office)
|Register for Races at AdminSkiRacing.com||
Help me Register
Looking for some help with registering for a race? Click here to visit the FAQ page on race registration.
Selected FIS athletes will have 72 hours to accept their selection and remit registration paperwork and payment. Payment is validation of entry. See the Far West Policies and Procedures for complete information regarding the payment and refund policy.
Entry Fees for 2018/2019:
These are fixed entry fees and have been updated for the 2018/2019 season.
|US Ski and Snowboard Events||Price per Start|
|SL and GS||$40|
|SG and DH||$47|
|FIS Events||Price per Start|
|FIS Tech Entry||$48|
|FIS Speed Entry||$52|
|FIS Speed Training||$40|
|* denotes Grand Prix Series Races|
- all athletes must hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboardand Far West U16+ Competitors License (www.ussa.org to complete both)
- U16+ Races are run as U.S. Ski & Snowboardsanctioned, scored events
- Start order for U16 and older races is based on U.S. Ski & Snowboardpoints, top 15 are a random draw, followed by points order, and a random draw for all 999.99 athletes.
- 2nd run is in bibbo order for the top 30, followed by athletes fastest to slowest. Athletes that DNF or DSQ in the 1st run will be allowed to take a 2nd run immediately following the final qualified competitor, unless decided upon by the jury at least one hour prior to the start of the race that post runs will not be allowed.
- Grand Prix Series - notated with an * in the above schedule.
For the 2019 season the Grand Prix series will consist 3 weekends of U.S. Ski & Snowboard/Far West events plus the Far West Finals Tech and SG Finals.
The Grand Prix series is scored for U19’s as a series to qualify for scholarships to be used for the following season. The places are determined by adding up the total World Cup Points earned during ALL the races listed in the Grand Prix series for that season. Each race is scored by separating only the U19 class. Foreign, out of division, current USST and U16 participants in each race are removed and results are sorted by class prior to assigning WCP’s for each race. Athletes must have competed in at least half of the schedule Grand Prix races in order to qualify for the scholarships.
Overall Champions from the Grand Prix Series will be awarded the following:
1st place – U19 men/women $1800 Scholarship
2019 Recipients: Gunnar Barnwell and Maya Wong
2nd place – U19 men/women $900 Scholarship
2019 Recipients: Chili Messner and Jillian Larrabee
3rd place – U19 men/women $600 Scholarship
2019 Recipients: William Lewison and Elizabeth Scott
U.S. Ski & Snowboard Open and Grand Prix Series Races
1st - 3rd, Srs/U21
1st - 3rd, U19
Hard Charger - one per gender per race
Quota: Men 28 Ladies 26
2 SL, 2 GS, 2 SG and a Team Parallel
There is open qualifying amongst all U21 and U19’s; no one is protected. Selections will be based on the RSBM as follows:
- Up to a three-column board, with best U.S. Ski & Snowboard points from the designated points list by discipline (SL, GS, SG).
- To appear on the board in all three columns an athlete must have started in one Far West Division scored US Ski & Snowboard race in the current season prior to the designated points list validation date.
- U.S. Ski & Snowboard points from list #15, valid March 7, 2019 will be used
- Far West Division will select 90% of the men and women Quotas and hold 10% of the quotas (men and women) slots in reserve for discretionary selection. If no discretionary spots are used, the next alternates will be placed in these spots. To be selected by the U21/U19 Discretionary/Development Committee of 5, representing different teams.
- Alternate list of 30 men and 30 women.
- All athletes, including alternates, must respond by the prescribed deadline listed at www.fwskiing.org with all registration paperwork, mountain liability forms and payment.
- These selections will open on March 5, 2019
For full information please see the Far West Policies and Procedures.
Lift Tickets: $59 Youth (13-18 yrs of age)| Adults $69 (19 yrs of age or older), multiday ticket purchase available.
There is a 1% tax on all lift tickets.
Memorabilia: WR JR Championships Sweatshirts will be available daily for $35, not included in FW Fees
Event Schedule: March 11 – Free Ski on SG Venue
March 12 – Women’s and Men’s SG – Wolverine Bowl
March 13 - Women’s and Men’s SG – Wolverine Bowl
March 14 – Mens’s GS – Wolverine Bowl
Women’s SL – Outer Limits
Parallel Start door test opportunity on Kangaroo
March 15 - Men’s GS – Wolverine Bowl
Women’s Single Run PSL Qualifier – Outer Limits
Parallel Start door test opportunity on Kangaroo
March 16 – Women’s GS – Wolverine Bowl
Men’s SL – Outer Limits
Men’s Single Run SL (Parallel Qualifier) – Outer Limits
SL Awards, Men’s GS Awards
March 17 – Women’s GS - Wolverine Bowl
Parallel Team Event followed by Ladies GS, PL and Overall awards