- Obtaining A U.S. Ski & Snowboard Membership
- Race Registration
- Race Schedule and Results
- Season Announcements: Team Draw Available after Fall Convention
- Standings and Awards
- 2019 Team Draw
- Referee Schedule 2019 updated 1.15.19
- Master Bib Assignments
All Tahoe League races will be U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West Sanctioned events. All athletes must hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West Membership in order to compete in the Tahoe Leauge Race Series with their home program. In order to obtain that membership, please follow these few steps.
- visit https://usskiandsnowboard.org/
- click on 'Members' and scroll down
- either 'Create an Account' or 'Log In' to your My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account.
- from you 'My Account' box choose 'Register a new U.S. Ski & Snowboard member'
- you will need to choose a competitor license based on your age and choose the Far West Division, plus include your club.
- you will complete all steps and check out at the end.
- Questions? contact [email protected], your team administration or [email protected]
All Tahoe League registrations run through your home program. Please contact your teams Tahoe League Administrator to complete your registration process.
Tahoe League Entry Fees for 2018/2019 - paid directly to your program
Regular Season Entry: $40 per day includes entry and lift ticket
Championship Entry: $45 per day includes entry, lift ticket and Championship shirt
Late registration is $40 per day and must be received prior to close of race morning registration(this is on top of the $40 regular fee, or $45 Championships entry fee).
|Jan 12, 2019||PGS||U12+||Alpine Meadows|
|Jan 13, 2019||PGS||U10||Northstar|
March 3, 2019
||PSL||U10||Auburn Ski Club|
|February 23, 2019||PL + Skills Quest||U12+||Squaw Valley|
|Febraury 24, 2019||PL + Skills Quest||U10||Sugar Bowl||Race Announcement
Results: Boys Girls
|March 16, 2019||PL + Team Event||U12+ Champs||Diamond Peak|
|March 17, 2019||PL + Team Event||U10 Champs||Diamond Peak||Race Announcement
Tahoe League Mission:
The Tahoe League is designed to be an accessible, cost effective, development stepping stone to life- long fun and friendship in ski racing.
- all athletes must hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West competitors license (www.usskiandsnowboard.org) to complete both
- all races are U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West, non-scored, sanctioned events
- athletes can only be entered via their team administrator, no individual registrations
- athletes are required to use team assigned bibs (contact your team administrator for your bib)
- races will utilize a team start order that is drawn during the Far West Fall Convention. Running youngest to oldest by age group, and reverse within their age class for the second run
- all competitors receive 2 runs per race day
- age classes are U8, U10, U12, U14 and U16+
- An athlete must compete in one Tahoe Leauge race in order to be eligible to participate in the Championships
Race Day recommended schedule:
8:00 Coaches meeting - no parents or athletes
9:00-10:00 Free ski and warm up
11:00-12:30 First Run
12:30-2:00 Second Run
2:00-3:00 Free Ski the mountain with teams
U16+ Top 3 boys and girls
U14 Top 10 boys and girls
U12 Top 15 boys and girls
U10 Top 15 boys and girls
U8 Top 5 boys and girls
U12 and Older Team Cup
U10 and Under Team Cup
2019 Season Standings
|U8 Boys||U10 Boys||U12 Boys||U14 Boys||U16 Boys|
|U8 Girls||U10 Girls||U12 Girls||U14 Girls||U16 Girls|